Friday 7 February 2014

Hello from Cyrille, TTPL work placement student

My name is Cyrille, I am a 21 year old boy from Belgium. I had to do a 15-week internship in a foreign language company for my last year of school. So I chose to go abroad to improve my English. I contacted WEP Belgium to organize my internship, everything went well and they found me an accommodation and a work placement at the Training Partnership Ltd in Torquay, United Kingdom.
The day of my departure, I was a little stressed but now I know I didn’t have to.
I arrived in Torquay on the 2nd February; the taxi driver showed me a bit of the town and then brought me to my lovely host family that will have to put up with me.
Now I am working for The Training Partnership Ltd. The first day I saw the office and the staff, I knew I would love working here, and I was right!
This is my first week here and I can tell that people here are very nice and really help me feel comfortable. I already thank them for being that kind with me!
For now, the only defects I found about England are the rain and the cars driving on the ”wrong”  left side of the road haha.


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your internship Cyrille ! We wish you the best !

    Best regards from the WEP team,
    www.wep.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is doing a great job with us...hardworking and polite. What more could we ask from any student - he is really part of our team!

    ReplyDelete